[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Stop disabling content, for the love of god.

GreenSoap1GreenSoap1
Reactions: 1,070
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
It took you almost 2 years before KFT was back after its downtime, or "Dark Energy" period. Omega Sector, Chryse Theme Dungeon, Kerning Square, Florina Beach, Neo City have also been gone for two years now, yet to be re-enabled or revamped. I'm sick of eagerly wanting to play something just to find out that it's either disabled, or is at some weird and awkward Cross World thing that nobody plays.

Same thing happened with CWKPQ; you revamped Masteria and in the process you decided to disable CWKPQ, which a lot of people really really like!
Your plan was (and hopefully still is) to reopen it in late 2016, well by the looks of it that isn't happening. I'll hope you prove me wrong :c
Src: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/7663/crimsonwood-keep-pq-closure

You disabled the Monster Riding quest in Aquarium which makes it so nobody can acquire the Hog anymore. However, you didn't disable the Red Draco quest at Level 200, which is an upgrade to the Silver Maine mount, which you need the Hog mount in order to get... Oh.. oh really .-.

Now it happened yet again with Gollux, like what? Are you serious??! I honestly thought it was a joke u_u

--

Why choose to disable it instead of leaving it as is and revamp it later on? I don't understand the thought process behind these decisions. Don't you get that people only get mad at you for disabling beloved party quests, bosses and areas? I could understand if it were disabled just momentarily, but for years on end? No fun at all :'c

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    Areas being closed off for revamps and things that are unavailable due to bugs or glitches are wholly unrelated to one another.
  • GreenSoap1GreenSoap1
    edited December 2016
    Aggraphine

Areas being closed off for revamps and things that are unavailable due to bugs or glitches are wholly unrelated to one another.
    We don't know which is which, and it really doesn't matter because the end result is still the same. Content shouldn't be disabled for years on end whether it's for revamping or to fix bugs.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    The areas that are blocked off on the world map are closed for revamps. KMS knows it's been far too long, but what becomes of that is up to them.

Gollux, on the other hand, is more than likely bugged or glitched or something right now. Not even Nexon, with their useless "condensed" patch notes, would be stupid enough to up and disable it without informing everyone beforehand.
  • GreenSoap1GreenSoap1
    edited December 2016
    Aggraphine

The areas that are blocked off on the world map are closed for revamps. .
    Yes, and that's exactly what I don't want.

It's been two years man. At that point you gotta wonder
    Why choose to disable it instead of leaving it as is and revamp it later on?
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    GreenSoap1

Aggraphine

Because they Copy + Paste from Kms , And KMS Decides (KMS = Main Veriosn that everyone follows) . We have GMS (Decisions/Exclusives) = Marvel Machine , Nebulites and NLC (New Leaf City) . And it's closed on every version , and not only GMS.
  • GreenSoap1GreenSoap1
    edited December 2016
    PhantomMasterThief

GreenSoap1

Aggraphine

Because they Copy + Paste from Kms , And KMS Decides (KMS = Main Veriosn that everyone follows) . We have GMS (Decisions/Exclusives) = Marvel Machine , Nebulites and NLC (New Leaf City) . And it's closed on every version , and not only GMS.

Since we have exclusives, I'm sure they could enable access to these maps until they are revamped. CWKPQ is exclusive to GMS and like the maps, it is also disabled.