[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

So, Nexon Gonna Finally Fix Burning Char Items But

KMFKMF
Reactions: 860
edited December 2016 in General Chat
From what I read, ..... Newly created 'Burning' characters will now properly receive the Mega Burning Project event rewards.

So in other worlds characters that were already created don't get it, so we have to delete or start another account or will we still get it?

I just started enjoying a class and on my new account and if i have to start a new account as i don't like deleting a character to get said items, then i think i will just give up or take a break.

I'm just really confused, in what they said - Newly created 'Burning' characters will now properly receive the Mega Burning Project event rewards.

Comments

• HiekHiek
    Reactions: 925
    edited December 2016
    You don't need to delete or start over, you'll still get them, just wait.
  • LordRyuxLordRyux
    Reactions: 210
    edited December 2016
    also they havnt noted they would extend the burning event for ppl that couldnt burn a char for 4 days straight so have fun lvling the chars u wanna lvl in this verry short amount of time that they took from u.