[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Night Walker DC using Shadow Bait

BanzaiBanzai
Reactions: 440
edited December 2016 in General Chat
After the Maintenance every time i try to use my shadow bait (Night Walker) i dc no matter the map ur in. Also it happens when u start attacking Mobs. I just want to know if someone else is having the same issue or is just me. Thank You Happy Mapling

Comments

• RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited December 2016
    Just when you think they couldn't possibly mess something up more, they go and prove you wrong. I guess I can add this to my list of reasons as to why I regret maining a Night Walker.
    BanzaizindChukki
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    edited December 2016
    I wish I could answer that, but it's one of life's great mysteries. I don't know why I bother anymore, since this game causes more anger than anything, lol.
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    edited December 2016
    I also just spoke with a GM about the issue and they're apparently looking into it, which means we probably won't see a fix until next week.
  • AerilonAerilon
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2016
    Well there goes my NW =/
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited December 2016
    I feel bad for my friend.

He made a NW for burning event and now it's damage is broken cuz of this d/c
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    edited December 2016
    I just failed my Empress run because of this stupid bug. All I feel when I play Maple is anger and bitterness.
  • BanzaiBanzai
    Reactions: 440
    edited December 2016
    waoo i guess we just need to wait for a response then. If theres someone like a CM that can light us up appreciated.
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    edited December 2016
    Lol, the best solution is to just quit this game. Sonic 06 and Sonic Boom both feel more finished than Maple does after one maintenance, to be honest.
  • JetUppercutJetUppercut
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    Wait, that's why I keep disconnecting all the time? I thought it was just general server instability.
    I guess those Dual Birks get a break from my unsuccessful attempts at farming for Ilbis.