[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bug on skill "Bear Reborn"

bowlwithlegsbowlwithlegs
Reactions: 400
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug summary: Whenever I'm fighting a boss with Bear Reborn (Beast Tamer Fort skill) able to be activated and I die, the game softlocks me as dead but doesn't give me the option to revive so I'm stuck as a ghost in the boss room even if there are remaining respawns left.

Steps to reproduce: It's happened multiple times in the easy Hilla boss fight and I just had it happen in Normal Horntail fight. I've purposefully proced the skill on normal maps and its worked there.

Character name: bowlsaysmew
Level: 177
job: Beast Tamer
world: Broa
Date and time: its happened multiple times since I've been playing during the v update (I don't know if it was an issue before then as well because I made the Beast tamer to burn for the event) Most recently happened around 10:30pm oct.12th pst

Comments

• StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited December 2016
    bowlwithlegs

Bug summary: Whenever I'm fighting a boss with Bear Reborn (Beast Tamer Fort skill) able to be activated and I die, the game softlocks me as dead but doesn't give me the option to revive so I'm stuck as a ghost in the boss room even if there are remaining respawns left.

Steps to reproduce: It's happened multiple times in the easy Hilla boss fight and I just had it happen in Normal Horntail fight. I've purposefully proced the skill on normal maps and its worked there.

Character name: bowlsaysmew
    Level: 177
    job: Beast Tamer
    world: Broa
    Date and time: its happened multiple times since I've been playing during the v update (I don't know if it was an issue before then as well because I made the Beast tamer to burn for the event) Most recently happened around 10:30pm oct.12th pst
    From what I've seen, Beast Tamer is rarely available for character creation because of all the bugs that comes along with it. Unfortunately, there probably are fixes for those bugs but NexonNA has yet to implement them or has completely neglected the class since its release in GMS.

bowlwithlegs
  • bowlwithlegsbowlwithlegs
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    Ah I guess that makes sense :/ Thanks for the reply!
  • SneakyLexSneakyLex
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    If nexonNA is neglecting Beast tamers. Then is this why i cant kill that kobold overseer when making beast tamer?