[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Temple of time questline" a bit too long"

foussiremixfoussiremix
Reactions: 2,335
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Yaay my first thread.
So what are your opinions on the Temple of time questline?
In my opinion its annoying and should be changed.
You dont know how hard it was for me to finish the questline as bishop and i still haven't finished it since i do low damage.
They should change the enemies number that need to be killed to 200 or decrease the hp of them.
You know, My bishop has the onyx maple EQ from a event last year.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    It used to be 999 mobs each room.

Although I can one- and two-shot them on my I/L in Frozen gear (enhanced and scrolls, but not potted). What kind of gear do you have? You might want to upgrade or get new gear. Or maybe find a party member to help you; there should be a lot of people doing Temple of Time as it's required for 5th job.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Beside my onxy black maple event ( dont know the exact name.
    I have the commerci gear from the quests.
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2016
    Back in my day we had to kill 999 of them and we didn't have the ability to teleport to the start of each lane. I agree though, maybe lower to 200. Repeated kill/fetch quests are the worst
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited December 2016
    foussiremix

Are they scrolled or enhanced at all, or just the base stats?
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Neospector

foussiremix

Are they scrolled or enhanced at all, or just the base stats?
    Some of the Eqs are enhanced but not so much,i have like 24 star force.i have a bit of a meso problems cause of magic guard.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited December 2016
    foussiremix

Some of the Eqs are enhanced but not so much,i have like 24 star force.i have a bit of a meso problems cause of magic guard.
    Yeah, that'd probably make a lot of difference. What world are you in? Maybe I can drop off some mesos or something.

I'd also recommend (if you haven't already) doing theme dungeons like Rennia Strait and Grand Atheneum. Even if they're low level, they give mesos and spell traces as rewards. You should also be able to farm Zakum (and maybe Hilla) and sell the elixirs and dews.
    WantSumCandy
  • WantSumCandyWantSumCandy
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    get 20K range and go solo normal zakum it will help alot with funding starforce.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Neospector

foussiremix

Yeah, that'd probably make a lot of difference. What world are you in? Maybe I can drop off some mesos or something.

I'd also recommend (if you haven't already) doing theme dungeons like Rennia Strait and Grand Atheneum. Even if they're low level, they give mesos and spell traces as rewards. You should also be able to farm Zakum (and maybe Hilla) and sell the elixirs and dews.
    I play in Luna but don't worry. I am gonna play with my Battle mage and Angelic buster and farm some mesos and give them my bishop.
    Well my battle mage doesnt really need so much meso for damage so yeah.

• RayKudaRayKuda
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited December 2016
    Takes me around 30 minutes to finish each section on my new characters, even without a kanna so it's not too bad.
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited December 2016
    foussiremix

Yaay my first thread.
    You dont know how hard it was for me to finish the questline as bishop and i still haven't finished it since i do low damage.
    They should change the enemies number that need to be killed to 200 or decrease the hp of them.

are you serious? killing 333 mobs its hard for you as bishop?
    thats soo cringeworthy to read now i know why maple doesnt have too many jump quests or challenging quest even...
    its because of lazy people that dont even care to do a litle bit of exploration to actually reach more damage
    i mean the game right now gives you pretty much 150millons meso and 5k spelltraces to fund that character
    what are you even doing?
    guess what i also made a bishop for this particular bunch of events and i only used what the events gave me to reach 100k range enough to kill level 200 mobs in haven
    so please before posting nonsense maybe you should ask someone how to upgrade your frozen equips
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    For what it's worth at this point, Onyx Maple and Frozen sets are, for all intents and purposes, exactly identical in every way save color.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Yakudle
    Yakudle said:

foussiremix

Yaay my first thread.

thats soo cringeworthy to read now i know why maple doesnt have too many jump quests or challenging quest even
    its because of lazy people that dont even care to do a litle bit of exploration to actually reach more damage
    i mean the game right now gives you pretty much 150millons meso and 5k spelltraces to fund that character what are you even doing?
    guess what i also made a bishop for this particular bunch of event and i only used what the events gave me to reach 100k range
    enough to kill level 200 mobs in haven
    so please before posting nonsense maybe you should ask someone how to upgrade your frozen equi
    Gurl, netflix and chill
    My bishop isnt a burning character, he is from last year.
    Calm down before the jinx appears.

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Aggraphine

For what it's worth at this point, Onyx Maple and Frozen sets are, for all intents and purposes, exactly identical in every way save color.
    True, the frozen set is just the blue version.
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited December 2016
    Yakudle
    Yakudle said:

foussiremix

Yaay my first thread.

thats soo cringeworthy to read now i know why maple doesnt have too many jump quests or challenging quest even
    i mean the game right now gives you pretty much 150millons meso and 5k spelltraces to fund that character what are you even doing?
    guess what i also made a bishop for this particular bunch of event and i only used what the events gave me to reach 100k range
    so please before posting nonsense maybe you should ask someone how to upgrade your frozen equi
    Relax. No need to personally attack someone and call them lazy just because they find something difficult which you find easy.

@foussiremix You should also do all the Wanted posters in Korean Folk Town since they give out a lot of money and a decent chunk of exp.
    foussiremixNeospector
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    OP, what server are you on? If you're on GRAZED or Scania, I might be able to help you out with killing them. Dunno how level difference would work.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Aggraphine

OP, what server are you on? If you're on GRAZED or Scania, I might be able to help you out with killing them. Dunno how level difference would work.
    Sadly i am on the european server Elysium aka Luna.
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited December 2016
    foussiremix

Yakudle
    Yakudle said:

foussiremix

Yaay my first thread.

Gurl, netflix and chill

gosh one year and you still cant kill temple of time mobs oh my... you are something...
    oh my the jinx?~ sure...

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Yakudle
    Yakudle said:

foussiremix

Yakudle
    Yakudle said:

foussiremix

Yaay my first thread.

Gurl, netflix and chill

gosh one year and you still cant kill temple of time mobs oh my... you are something...
    oh my the jinx?~ sure...

I know, now i am going kill zakuum and get meso to enhance mah EQ.

Don't call me something, i identify myself as mahou shoujo , it triggers my glittery sparkle PTSD