[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

x2 events and why its a no.

Celest4Celest4
Reactions: 1,255
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Normally i'd be the first to say YES please. But with the current lagg spikes during these events and also the millions of hacking blaze wizzards. Its even getting slower to lvl than normally.
JettLuvsUBooberpuppy

Comments

• SirVVranwrapSirVVranwrap
    Reactions: 335
    edited December 2016
    Reboot is unplayable during 2x.
  • deadend5193deadend5193
    Reactions: 570
    edited December 2016
    it's not just reboot, altho I'm sure you guys have it worse since you have higher population. it is unplayable in Bera too.
    JettLuvsUgvnalmanzaBooberpuppy
  • TorippiTorippi
    Reactions: 1,540
    edited December 2016
    Just yesterday when I was trying to level at the Mu Lung garden where the book ghosts are, I saw 5 bots CC into/out of the map... Can't even report all of them thanks to the limited report feature where there's actually a freaking WAIT time between reports... wtf?
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2016
    The struggle is real...

It's ironic and silly how you can actually get MORE EXP from the less busy times than during an event that is supposed to help you level up faster.