[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Issue with bossing

Gio1373Gio1373
Reactions: 1,405
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
I'm having a rather annoying issue where I've only been able to do bosses 3 times this entire week because it keeps saying i'm locked out of them. The only day i was able to do bosses regularly was monday then after the maintenance I haven't been able to do any bosses at all.

Comments

• Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited December 2016
    Care to elaborate on the subject? Saying you can't, can really mean a lot of things. I know gollux is unavailable at the current moment but otherwise you should be all good. Issue with new reset times maybe?
  • Gio1373Gio1373
    Reactions: 1,405
    edited December 2016
    Kylehell007

Care to elaborate on the subject? Saying you can't, can really mean a lot of things. I know gollux is unavailable at the current moment but otherwise you should be all good. Issue with new reset times maybe?

anything like zakum that has a dual entry limit and timer on it are messing up on me. havent done zakum since monday but im still locked out of it hilla does it every other day same with horntail
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Zakum currently has a problem where if someone else is fighting him on the same channel you are, then when you ask to go in, you won't be moved, but you'll lose an entry.
    To try to work around this issue, don't run on channel 6 (it's the channel boss tele takes everyone to, so it's most likely to be occupied), and try to go at a time few people are on (i.e., not during 2x...)

I haven't heard anything about Hilla, but she might be having the same issue. Just to be safe, cc out of the boss tele channel (I think it's 9 for Hilla?) and also try to go when other people don't.

Horntail is bugged in a particularly ridiculous way, in that it lets in people who aren't partied and then teleports them around the various maps (left head, right head, main cave), sometimes getting stuck in a room with nothing to kill. Again, the best way to avoid issues is to try to go at a time and channel when nobody else is likely to be inside (or to enter after you).

Good luck.
    JettLuvsU