[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Selling NX Items in the Auction House.

EmprexsEmprexs
Reactions: 100
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Dear people on the forums,

I tried to sell permanent NX Item Equips on the Auction house.
However when i try to list it on the auction house it gives the following message: An unsold cash item can only be recovered by the character that bought it.

Does this mean that if i put a perm cash item on the list and for 24 hours nobody buys it, its gone? Like its stuck there? Because i traded my cash items via Cash Trade with another mapler.

Any help will be appreciated,

With kind regards,

Emprexs

Comments

• AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Emprexs
    Emprexs said:

However when i try to list it on the auction house it gives the following message: An unsold cash item can only be recovered by the character that bought it.

Does this mean that if i put a perm cash item on the list and for 24 hours nobody buys it, its gone? Like its stuck there? Because i traded my cash items via Cash Trade with another mapler.

With kind regards,

Emprexs
    simply mean that only the char that put the item can claim bk if isnt sold
    for ex if u can put a nx top for sale there only ur can can claim it again
    also if u buy nx items of aution house they become untrad so cares to only buy thing that you rly want
  • EmprexsEmprexs
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Aramy
    Aramy said:

Emprexs
    Emprexs said:

With kind regards,

Emprexs
    simply mean that only the char that put the item can claim bk if isnt sold
    for ex if u can put a nx top for sale there only ur can can claim it again
    also if u buy nx items of aution house they become untrad so cares to only buy thing that you rly want
    So just to be clear. I bought the cash items from another player through Cash Trade.
    If i put them on the Auction House and they do not sell. i can reclam them and put them once again on the auction house for another 24 hours?
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    i basically said that answer even with an example (can=canoer)