[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Evan "Dragon Mount" Bug / Missing NPC

SommermondSommermond
Reactions: 400
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Quest not continuable
Brief bug summary: NPC FangBlade is not in Perion: Warriors' Sanctuary, but instead a not clickable Quest-speechbubble.
More details:
Steps to reproduce: Just do the Questline.
Character name: Sommermond
Character level: Currently 76, Screenshot 73
Character job: Evan
World name: Europe-Server
Date and time of the incident: (Today) 09.12.2016, around 09:40 - Central European Time; Also yesterday before the maintaince.

Comments

• ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited December 2016
    More like they messed up the whole quest. I am 153 on my new evan and i cant even get the quests to get a mount for mir to ride him around.
  • SommermondSommermond
    edited December 2016
    Apocalyptian

More like they messed up the whole quest. I am 153 on my new evan and i cant even get the quests to get a mount for mir to ride him around.
    Did you do all the other Evan-Quests? I needed to do at least all the Evan-Quests below & on the same Level as the Dragon-Mount-Quests.
  • BetoozBetooz
    edited December 2016
    Same problem here and im lv 174. i made all evans quests but i cant click on the lamp.