[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

BLOODY hackers!!!!

ange1DoIIange1DoII
Reactions: 1,495
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in Rants and Raves
tried reporting this hacker BECAUSE they was steal killing my MAP! >:( not happy NEXON!
-Removed-

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited December 2016
    That's a botter that tried to ks ur map u can put the name in the blacklist since reporting won't do anything.
  • ange1DoIIange1DoII
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    which sucks, nexon should pick their game up and do something about these damn hackers
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited December 2016
    ange1DoII
    ange1DoII said:

which sucks, nexon should pick their game up and do something about these damn hackers
    just hope and fingers crossed.

• YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited December 2016
    Lilyflower

ange1DoII
    ange1DoII said:

lol that wont do
    you see hoping for them to go away its not the solution
    reporting them to get them removed from the game also its not a solution since they will be back in 10 minutes with a new character
    i wonder... would you like to be a botter yourself?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Hi, we do not allow naming-shaming on the forums.

Please use the official channels to report players. Either in game (click on the icon with three horizontal bars and select "report" or right-click on a character and select "report") or via the ticket system.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    edited December 2016
    Yakudle
    Yakudle said:

Lilyflower

ange1DoII
    ange1DoII said:

lol that wont do
    you see hoping for them to go away its not the solution
    reporting them to get them removed from the game also its not a solution since they will be back in 10 minutes with a new character
    i wonder... would you like to be a botter yourself?
    no why would I be a bot just to make unfair for players it's cruel and also if ur saying that there's no solution for get rid of botters and hackers then that's awful there is a way for getting rid of botters but I'm not saying it in the forums because it's useless and no one gonna give a **** about it.

• ange1DoIIange1DoII
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I did try to report and NOTHING happened.