[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Taking A Break, Not Like Anyone Cares

KMFKMF
Reactions: 860
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Hello, basically as the title says. I'm taking a break from this game, not sure how long of a break I will take, but I plan on coming back at some point In the new year.

I'm just tried of the current state of maplestory, I've burned myself out already. I also wasted so much money on this game, some of it if not all of it on the gambling side.

I could never stick to my original goals or one account or server. I also had a problem of not liking to delete characters hence x number of accounts. Which I managed to get over, also with the nerf to Santa boxes, which was the last straw for me.

My original plan and goals were. Non-Reboot

0 IRL $,Until Cretin Point or Not At All
Focus On 1 Character, Meaning Only Create One Character.
Level 200-210, W/O Burning, & ETC.
120 Link Mules, After Main Reach's 200-210.
Main To 250 or 200-210 Link Mules.

I know I can do it and I've seen and heard of people doing it before.

Anyways, that's it for now and I wish everyone luck.

Happy Holidays
Jacaru

Comments

• KMFKMF
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2016
    WoW, not one single reply, go figure, no one carers.
  • WhatIsThisLagWhatIsThisLag
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    I'm in the same boat as you bro. Can't care less for all servers excluding Reboot. It's kind of sad that it seems the admins/moderators don't care for the game as much as we don't care for the game anymore. Servers have been a problem since the ice age it's seemed. Just play this game casual or really rarely. It's not worth investing loads of time anymore, just no benefit to it.
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited December 2016
    KMF
    KMF said:

Well I mean, you said it yourself: "not like anyone cares"
    Why are you shocked? Were you looking for comments where people are like "no pls dont leave"?
    If so, you're looking in the wrong place.
    Taking a break? Go ahead, no one's gonna stop you. Stop fishing for comments begging you to stay.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    Maryse
    Maryse said:

KMF
    KMF said:

Well I mean, you said it yourself: "not like anyone cares"
    Why are you shocked? Were you looking for comments where people are like "no pls dont leave"?
    If so, you're looking in the wrong place.
    Taking a break? Go ahead, no one's gonna stop you. Stop fishing for comments begging you to stay.
    Just like that one guy from the old forums. He'd post a thread every 3-5 months saying "well I guess I'm just going to quit playing maple now, since I have no friends and no one likes me and boo hoo hoo", and then an hour or two of no replies later he'd say post again asking for the thread to be locked, since his one-man pity party didn't take off like he'd hoped.

Not to say that KMF is that guy or the same as that guy, but if you have no motivation to play right now, then that's you. No one can re-motivate you to play the game except for yourself. If you lost motivation to play for now, by all means quit playing. If you become motivated to play once more in the future, by all means start playing again.
  • NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited December 2016
    KMF
    KMF said:

Hello, basically as the title says. I'm taking a break from this game, not sure how long of a break I will take, but I plan on coming back at some point In the new year.
    -snip snip-
    Happy Holidays
    K, have fun bro. Happy Hanukkah and New Years.