[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MapleStory is the new League of Legends

OtaCOOLdWOtaCOOLdW
Reactions: 1,015
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Guess what, I've found so much fun on LagleStory recently, and they are even funnier than League of Legends.
Have you ever seen A big a** bug-like monster flashing in the map? what's its name btw? Oh Vellum, I thought it was Cho'gath with 10-second-cool-down Flash!
Oh and also, have you ever seen minions in a large area all frozen up? There must be a Sejuani somewhere throwing her ult constantly.
  1. Do you think MapleStory is the new League?8 votes
    1. Yeah Yeah It is so cool and I'm loving it!
       13% (1 vote)
    2. B**ch I only play Overwatch
       0% (0 votes)
    3. OtaCoolDW is so handsome
       13% (1 vote)
    4. Meow!!!!!!!
       63% (5 votes)
    5. Dota will F*ck all of you
       13% (1 vote)

Comments

• ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited December 2016
    This isn't funny.

0/10 attempt.

PetalmagicAkihikoT_TheNyanCatMrsCuteLairCatooolooo
  • MrsCuteMrsCute
    Reactions: 790
    edited December 2016
    This is as cancerous as that Dragon Nest thread that said something like "Why cant I beat the champion in archbishop nest"

Could we stop comparing things to league? That would be very nice. Aside from both games being massively cancer, MapleStory and League of Legends are in no way alike.
  • OtaCOOLdWOtaCOOLdW
    edited December 2016
    Chukki
    Chukki said:

This isn't funny.

0/10 attempt.

This is not funny at all, I'm serious I don't want to make anyone think this post is funny. Why should I even write a funny post? Yeah l'm a bad person who is bad tempered and not patient. But this server is really bad. I'm saying what I experienced. When my main trying solo bosses I don't even know what happened in the last second and just died to those bosses over and over again. Okay, if that's fine, lets do some leveling on my other characters? I literally just waste time on cc, frozen monsters and those portals and NPCs because they take too much time to response. I passed through maps and saw bunch of people using illegal programs to power leveling, and the next second I got kicked off the channel because the system tell my I'm the one who is kicked off for hack reason. It's just a hell of waste of those coupons I got from Marvel Machine. If there's really a massive Data redundancy, go for maintenance, I will wait patiently as always, but I really hate that when I'm actually playing the game the server lag this much. I even tried to bossing at early morning and it's still lagging. Tried not to say those things rude but I'm just so pissed off, why should I make a funny post in this mentality? Sorry for being mad, GMS is trying to bring more people back, but it feels like Nexon never thought they will really do something to improve the in-game experience when there is actually more people playing the game.
  • OtaCOOLdWOtaCOOLdW
    edited December 2016
    MrsCute
    MrsCute said:

This is as cancerous as that Dragon Nest thread that said something like "Why cant I beat the champion in archbishop nest"

Could we stop comparing things to league? That would be very nice. Aside from both games being massively cancer, MapleStory and League of Legends are in no way alike.
    Yes that's a cliche I admit, I played online games for like 12 or 13 years and definitely know they cannot be compared with. I'm just really pissed
  • ChukkiChukki
    edited December 2016
    OtaCOOLdW
    OtaCOOLdW said:

Chukki
    Chukki said:

This isn't funny.

0/10 attempt.

This is not funny at all, I'm serious I don't want to make anyone think this post is funny. Why should I even write a funny post? Yeah l'm a bad person who is bad tempered and not patient. But this server is really bad. I'm saying what I experienced. When my main trying solo bosses I don't even know what happened in the last second and just died to those bosses over and over again. Okay, if that's fine, lets do some leveling on my other characters? I literally just waste time on cc, frozen monsters and those portals and NPCs because they take too much time to response. I passed through maps and saw bunch of people using illegal programs to power leveling, and the next second I got kicked off the channel because the system tell my I'm the one who is kicked off for hack reason. It's just a hell of waste of those coupons I got from Marvel Machine. If there's really a massive Data redundancy, go for maintenance, I will wait patiently as always, but I really hate that when I'm actually playing the game the server lag this much. I even tried to bossing at early morning and it's still lagging. Tried not to say those things rude but I'm just so pissed off, why should I make a funny post in this mentality? Sorry for being mad, GMS is trying to bring more people back, but it feels like Nexon never thought they will really do something to improve the in-game experience when there is actually more people playing the game.
    TL;DR

You convinced me that you were trying to be.

• OtaCOOLdWOtaCOOLdW
    edited December 2016
    Chukki
    Chukki said:

OtaCOOLdW
    OtaCOOLdW said:

Chukki
    Chukki said:

This isn't funny.

0/10 attempt.

TL;DR

Good for you. nvm I'm actually not replying you, just wanna tell people why I post
  • ChukkiChukki
    edited December 2016
    OtaCOOLdW
    OtaCOOLdW said:

Chukki
    Chukki said:

OtaCOOLdW
    OtaCOOLdW said:

Chukki
    Chukki said:

This isn't funny.

0/10 attempt.

TL;DR

nvm I'm actually not replying you,
    But you did.

smh
  • OtaCOOLdWOtaCOOLdW
    edited December 2016
    Chukki
    Chukki said:

OtaCOOLdW
    OtaCOOLdW said:

Chukki
    Chukki said:

OtaCOOLdW
    OtaCOOLdW said:

Chukki
    Chukki said:

This isn't funny.

0/10 attempt.

TL;DR

nvm I'm actually not replying you,
    But you did.

smh
    Cuz it's for those people thinks I should try hard make them laugh