[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Re-add Name Change Coupon back to the V Coin Shop

MrHellbannMrHellbann
Reactions: 780
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Would it be possible for you guys to re-add the name change coupon in the v shop?
I just got enough coins for it and when I went to purchase, it said that the item cannot be purchased at this time.
Please add it back or during the 2nd season of the coin shop.
Thanks
WaifuHimeChukki
  1. Do you think name change coupons should be added back to V Coin Shop?16 votes
    1. Yes
       81% (13 votes)
    2. No
       19% (3 votes)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    You bought your one free one from the V coin shop. If you want any more, then it's time to shell out the NX.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Aggraphine

You bought your one free one from the V coin shop. If you want any more, then it's time to shell out the NX.
    No, the Name Change coupon was actually only purchasable until the 11th. It said so in the shop, if one bothered to check, but I can understand people assuming it was going to be there for as long as the shop was there.
    WaifuHimeJettLuvsUgenji123MrHellbannBooberpuppy
  • WaifuHimeWaifuHime
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited December 2016
    I hope that Nexon extends the availability or adds it in the season 2 shop like OP asked.

Although it was stated as being available only until the 11th, the low daily limit on coins plus everything being so expensive in the V shop makes it really difficult to purchase everything you want.
    ...let alone with additional limited time availability on top of all the ridiculous lag that is STILL present when grinding mobs/fighting bosses...

Personally I feel like its borderline cruel ; ~;

I doubt Nexon will go out of their way to address this concern, but I figured I'd put my opinion on the matter out here anyways.
  • ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Aggraphine

I'm pretty sure the OP meant they didn't even get a chance to buy it from the coin shop because they couldn't get enough coins before the purchase was blocked.

And yes, I agree the name changes should be added back. There simply wasn't enough time to collect coins with the low limit and the lag problems.
    MrHellbann
  • MrHellbannMrHellbann
    edited December 2016
    ふかせ
    ふかせ said:

Aggraphine

I'm pretty sure the OP meant they didn't even get a chance to buy it from the coin shop because they couldn't get enough coins before the purchase was blocked.

And yes, I agree the name changes should be added back. There simply wasn't enough time to collect coins with the low limit and the lag problems.
    That is what I meant.
    Thanks for clarifying.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Aggraphine

No, the Name Change coupon was actually only purchasable until the 11th. It said so in the shop, if one bothered to check, but I can understand people assuming it was going to be there for as long as the shop was there.
    Oh oh! I bet it didn't say anywhere that it was only in there til the 11th either!
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Aggraphine

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Aggraphine

Oh oh! I bet it didn't say anywhere that it was only in there til the 11th either!
    Only in the shop itself. The Update Notes and the "V Events" notice only said the coupon is in the shop, didn't specify a date.
  • StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited December 2016
    MrHellbann

Would it be possible for you guys to re-add the name change coupon in the v shop?
    I just got enough coins for it and when I went to purchase, it said that the item cannot be purchased at this time.
    Please add it back or during the 2nd season of the coin shop.
    Thanks

Skip to 2:06. You will see that the Character Name Change Coupon is replaced with a Character Slot Expansion Coupon in Season 2 of the V Coin Shop.
    Unfortunately, you'll most likely have to buy it with 15k NX now.

• MrHellbannMrHellbann
    edited January 2017
    I hope we can buy it in the next coin shop, which is probably going to be beyond update.