[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Scrapyard Disconnects during training

iEatMuffinsiEatMuffins
Reactions: 510
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Gameplay

Brief bug summary: Disconnections while training as Xenon using Beam Dance

More details: I decided to start training in Scrapyard Hill 4 but... Firstly there are a lot of lags! This place is more laggy than other ones (for example than Warrior Grounds in ToT).
Secondly... The bigest problem - Every time, when I start grinding with skill named Beam Dance I'm getting disconnected after 3 minutes of training. It's really annoying. I've lost my buffs, exp boost every disconnect! I don't have this problem when I'm griding with other skills like Mecha Pruge, but my main skill which I use in training is Beam Dance.

Character name: WielkiMuffin

Character level: 198

Character job: Xenon

World name: Luna (EU)

Date and time of the incident: 12.12.2016; time; CET ~15:28

Screenshot after disconnection.

Comments

• HieroHiero
    Reactions: 655
    edited December 2016
    Its not only there, i leveled a burning xenon to 200, couldnt use beam dance more then a few seconds before DC. Good thing they got a somewhat decent secondary attack atleast.
  • choowwyychoowwyy
    Reactions: 1,220
    edited December 2016
    I also have the same issue on my Xenon and my Wind Archer while using Song of Heaven.

At Haven I have this issue at almost all of the maps I have tried except for Skyline Edge for some reason.

At Dark World Tree I have this issue at all of the maps that aren't the on the lower stem.
  • iEatMuffinsiEatMuffins
    edited December 2016
    So the Beam Dance is bugged on some maps. :((
    Hope they will fix it asap cus It's problematic for me to train without using beam dance.
  • EddieFoxFoxEddieFoxFox
    Reactions: 940
    edited December 2016
    Not only Beam Dance. I have problems with Mecha Purge and crashing. It seems to happen anytime I'm using either skill and get KB'd. I crash completely out of game.
  • ImAGamerGirlImAGamerGirl
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    I'm having the same issue too. I made a discussion relating to the topic (http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/24951#Comment_24951)
    iEatMuffins
  • TukkunTukkun
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Also happening to me.

In Scrapyard I can use Beam Dance for approximately 5 seconds before disconnecting. It also happens occasionally on some other maps, especially Kritias (the version after questing with increased monster spawn rate).

I also disconnect when using Mecha Purge in Scrapyard, but it takes somewhat longer before it disconnects me (around 1-2 minutes).

Does not happen in Twilight Perion.

Reducing graphic quality does not help.
  • iEatMuffinsiEatMuffins
    edited December 2016
    I found another bugged place while I was doing quest with killing Tranquil Erda.
    Disconnects after training with Beam Dance and V job Xenon's skill. Sometimes disconnections sometimes game stoped working. It's really annoying + additionaly GIANT LAGS which made this game totally unplayable.

Contacted with support and they told me that IT WASN'T THEIR PROBLEM (HAHAHA WHAT?!) AND THEIR SERVERS ARE OKEY.
    Actually this game is totally unplayable. I can't normally train, I can't normally do quests. Disconnects, not respondings, lags... Nexon what have you done with this game? I've played this game for long time, and I've never had problems like this.