[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How much time do we have left till 5th job update?

StoryOfMapleStoryOfMaple
Reactions: 540
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in General Chat
How much time do we have left till 5th job update and gullox to be fixed? i heard it will be on the 5th job update when it will be fixed again

Comments

• StoryOfMapleStoryOfMaple
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    asking because im preping my xenon to 200 i wanna know how much time do i have left to powerlevel
  • EddieFoxFoxEddieFoxFox
    Reactions: 940
    edited December 2016
    StoryOfMaple

asking because im preping my xenon to 200 i wanna know how much time do i have left to powerlevel
    Question about your Xenon do you have problems with it always crashing? Mine always seems to crash while doing pretty much any sort of fighting.
    Also 5th job is the 15th I believe.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    EddieFoxFox

StoryOfMaple

Question about your Xenon do you have problems with it always crashing? Mine always seems to crash while doing pretty much any sort of fighting.
    ya during 2x i always crash or lagg really hard so i try to train up during normal times
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    EddieFoxFox

StoryOfMaple

also i think its especially worst for us because of the lines we do with the wipblade
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited December 2016
    EddieFoxFox

Correct.
    News: Visit the New Continent of Arcane River

Your test of power on the Arcane River begins with the first new region, Vanishing Journey. Upon completing your 5th Job advancement, you will find yourself in front of the Gate of the Present leading into the mysterious icy road, a region best suited for players level 200 and above as you’ll find strong new monsters that will put your new 5th Job skills to the test.

AVAILABLE ON DECEMBER 15, 2016