[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

please fix this bug.

LokShenLokShen
Reactions: 800
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
so many time i played hayato bossing and disconnect by hacking reason?
before 1 or 2 times per week is fine to me~today i bossing easy cygnus and disconnect 3 times by hack reason!! that was very Annoying to me!
what is happen????? is it the reason that hayato attack speed too fast??????????
please fix!!!!

Comments

• DeputyDerpyDeputyDerpy
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited December 2016
    What does it actually say when it disconnects you? Does it actually say you were disconnected because you were hacking? I think it would be helpful for the staff team to know what the actual problem is or contact them privately about it.
  • LokShenLokShen
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2016
    i cant know now because i didnt take picture or something~i remember it said u being disconnected by hack reason.
  • LelouchC2LelouchC2
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2016
    Same thing happens to me on my Hayato. I think its either attacking too fast or when I spam my hitori strike with a 0.1 sec cooldown because of hyper skill. It usually occurs when I'm grinding or doing monster park. The maple admin pops up and says "you have been disconnected due to hacking" or something similar. I always ignored it because I know I'm not hacking or anything. I would like a GM to check this out though to make sure it's a bug.