[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Thanks for our migrated accounts back but...

TribalStarTribalStar
Reactions: 1,015
edited December 2016 in Rants and Raves
Look Nexon this was something I feared but I didn't expect this to be a tease. We got our accounts back from the migration which I am very thankful for. I thought you might have extended the mega burning event so the ones who just got there accounts back could join in. Sadly this isn't the case and it is kinda harsh to not give any compensation to us players who have missed out on these events :(

Comments

• Nightcrawl3rNightcrawl3r
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited December 2016
    TribalStar

Look Nexon this was something I feared but I didn't expect this to be a tease. We got our accounts back from the migration which I am very thankful for. I thought you might have extended the mega burning event so the ones who just got there accounts back could join in. Sadly this isn't the case and it is kinda harsh to not give any compensation to us players who have missed out on these events :(
    If you flagged your account for migration before the initial deadline on nov 10th and your account wasn't migrated until yesterday, than yes I would say you deserve some kind of compensation. If you did it some time afterwards and just had to wait like it was stated, no I don't think you deserve a compensation. Also there's another burning event starting on the 28th.
  • TribalStarTribalStar
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited December 2016
    Nightcrawl3r

TribalStar

If you flagged your account for migration before the initial deadline on nov 10th and your account wasn't migrated until yesterday, than yes I would say you deserve some kind of compensation. If you did it some time afterwards and just had to wait like it was stated, no I don't think you deserve a compensation. Also there's another burning event starting on the 28th.
    Oh good, yeah I migrated in October I think lol