[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Legendary Potential Results

Kylehell007Kylehell007
Reactions: 1,295
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As nice as it was of nexon to recently to have removed the lines of magic defense+/% and change max dmg increase to elemental resist%, I'm still feeling a little annoyed with potential results and the amount of cubes I'm spending nx on. I wouldn't usually complain about this cause I do believe a lot in the rng factor but I just experienced a very annoying cubing session. I've had my leg 18% gollux ears since like the week it was release, and just today I decided to spend some NX black cubing them hopefully for 21%, nothing too fancy. In my session I used 27 blacks. Usually on a legendary item i'd land a good potential (15-21) with around that. I was amazed by the amount of time I landed on +mesos obtained and -SP cost though. Probably 18-20 times no kidding LOL. It was to the point where I even landed on 40% meso drop rate one time. And I know yes this is a somewhat common line when cubing leg accessories I get that of course, but my suggestion is to make this Meso obtained line somehow a "reboot only" potential. I have three purposes/ points in this. First of all, it would save people a ton of frustration, seeing as not your average human being in a non-reboot server attempts to farm mesos at all(if ever). Secondly, after years of waiting, Nexon finally decided to change up potentials, so if the time to make a change like this were to happen I think now would be the appropriate time to bring it to attention. and also, only people who DO use this potential on all equips or id assume would be bots. and not saying this would make a huge impact or anything at all but it would be a slight little kink in the hose for them if it is the case.

Comments

• PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited December 2016
    I find I get more defence lines despite the changes. Perhaps they simply increased the % rate on those?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Peep
    Peep said:

I find I get more defence lines despite the changes. Perhaps they simply increased the % rate on those?
    They probably just combined them.
    For example, if it used to be 10% to get w.def and 10% to get m.def, now we have 20% to get plain "def".
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Peep
    Peep said:

They probably just combined them.
    For example, if it used to be 10% to get w.def and 10% to get m.def, now we have 20% to get plain "def".
    Yeah I'm 90% sure they did. Such a blessing for Hayatos