[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Play V Daily Reward Login Claim Greyed out

BluezBluez
Reactions: 200
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Hello guys, I have 30 minute play time and 0.00 time left to next box reward. This is in relation to the first 30min login box. Anyone have any idea why my claim is greyed out? My inventory has space. At least 2 empty slots per invent type. https://gyazo.com/f399922219cfcd6b95edae71159dd330

Comments

• JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Have you competed the quest required to move forward on the timer?
    If you hover over the button, it should tell you what you need to do.
  • BluezBluez
    edited December 2016
    Oh there is a quest?
  • BluezBluez
    edited December 2016
    IF you are refering to the tier 1 : activate 2 runes. I have. Now that it just reset, the timer is not going down.
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Bluez
    Bluez said:

IF you are refering to the tier 1 : activate 2 runes. I have. Now that it just reset, the timer is not going down.
    If you already did the quest, then I'm not sure what the problem is. :(
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Bluez
    Bluez said:

If you already did the quest, then I'm not sure what the problem is. :(
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited December 2016
    Did you do the Play V on another character? If you did, the reward could only be claimed by that character and no other even though the total box count is shared across all characters.
    JettLuvsU
  • rKamirKami
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited December 2016
    I'm stuck at the 60m box. Says Pollo and Fritto 2/Clear Once-- did it twice already... The others say "quest complete!" since i did those.
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited December 2016
    same char? or wait for rune to time out first
  • liljayyyyliljayyyy
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited December 2016
    Yeah I think its bugged too, I've clear the Pollo and Fritto 3 times already, still cant seem to redeem the box
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    That' s a bug indeed, if you clear it more than once you won' t be able to claim it. In their code they problably did something like: if clearedTimes == 1 instead of => 1... so yeah, same goes for runes/elite/inferno, only kill one/clear once otherwise ur rip for the day