[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

5TH JOB PREQUESTS

lizzybethlizzybeth
Reactions: 1,320
edited December 2016 in General Chat
OKAY GUYS SO IM MAKING A THREAD ON THIS CAUSE IM SURE THERE ARE ALOT OF CONFUSED PLAYERS!
SO WHAT IVE BEEN TOLD IS ONCE YOU ACTIVATE A STONE THERE WILL BE A EXP BAR APPARENTLY YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FILL IT( YOU CAN FILL IT FOR EXTRA EXP IF YOU WANT BUT IT ISNT NECESSARY) THE OTHER 2 STONES HAVE TO BE ACTIVATED BUT THERE IS A 8 HOUR COOL DOWN PER STONE! SO WAIT 2 HOURS WITH THE FIRST STONE, THEN WAIT ANOTHER 8HRS FOR THE SECOND STONE AND REPEAT FOR THE LAST 1! ALSO KEY POINT TO THIS IS TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE ONLINE FOR THE WHOLE 22 HOURS!

GOODLUCK! AND PLEASE IF YOU HAVE FURTHER INFO ON THE PREQUESTS POST HERE ! THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN TOLD I HOPE IM RIGHT =)
Booberpuppy

Comments

• liljayyyyliljayyyy
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited December 2016
    I'm not sure if the cap-lock was necessary for this but good info for those who don't know about this I guess o-o...
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited December 2016
    You don't have to be on for the 8 hour cooldowns. That'd be ridiculously unreasonable. But you DO have to be online for 2 hours after activating a stone.
    The Blue CorsairBooberpuppy
  • The Blue CorsairThe Blue Corsair
    Reactions: 1,915
    edited December 2016
    PhoenixKumo

You don't have to be on for the 8 hour cooldowns. That'd be ridiculously unreasonable. But you DO have to be online for 2 hours after activating a stone.
    This. If you log off during the two hours it will pause.
    If you log off during the eight hours it will not pause and keep counting down.