[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What's the point if 2x Event become 0.2x Event

AmbivAmbiv
Reactions: 1,115
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
It's already bad in previous Saturday/Sundays, now after 5th job a new loads of people want to farm symbol/nodes.

The lag can be described as excruciating, adding the fact that some skills during heavy lag triggers hack alert, let you waste tons of 2x drop coupons/lucky winters, etc. (and Nexon won't refund those). and 2x drop coupon you bought from CS also got kinda wasted during most of the event time.

Is Nexon gonna keep silent until after New Year?
Upgrade server might be daydreaming, at least can you spread out the 2x event time more evenly across the weekdays during holiday seasons so it still possible for us to enjoy the Christmas? or at least fix the hack alert cause by heavy lag? How about making some whole day 2x drop (not exp) event so people don't cluster during each 3 hr time frame? Nexon has any brainstorming ?

Dnaman101

Comments

• SaelynnieSaelynnie
    Reactions: 915
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I wouldn't mind any unscheduled maintenance at all. -_- Gives us time to cool off (people in my alliance are getting really worked up) and time for them to upgrade or fix servers.
    Barfonwhales
  • detexdetex
    Reactions: 935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Barfonwhales
  • BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2016
    detex
    detex said:

Saelynnie
    Saelynnie said:

I wouldn't mind any unscheduled maintenance at all. -_- Gives us time to cool off (people in my alliance are getting really worked up) and time for them to upgrade or fix servers.
    Implying they even do anything to reduce lag during maintenance.
    yea during the stream the day befoer 5th job came out one of there workers said they slowly fix the lag during the maintenances but i really don't see any fixes being applied it's still lagging as bad as it used to be if not worse.