[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can we please fix the lag in reboot?

CorruptedPhoenixCorruptedPhoenix
Reactions: 515
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Recently I am unable to play at all in the Reboot server because of constant lag and disconnects. I assume it's because every single channel in reboot is almost always full.
So my suggestion? Add some more channels please, or do something about the lag if it's not the channels creating the issue.
I recently got back into maplestory, and being unable to play on a server because of constant lag is quite irritating.
7xIsBackFacetheaxe

Comments

• FatZeroFatZero
    Reactions: 820
    edited December 2016
    looks like nexon is useing a 5 dollars server for Reboot
    they should really consider either upgrade it or open another Reboot and do transfer event
  • gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited December 2016
    and it doesn't let me open up my cash shop in reboot : (
  • detexdetex
    Reactions: 935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    FatZero
  • FatZeroFatZero
    Reactions: 820
    edited December 2016
    i am really wondering about how peeps still able to play the game under this lag. everybody is superman. i cant take this.
    just gonna wait until nexon fix this or quit if this is never going to happen
  • YuuzenYuuzen
    Reactions: 905
    edited December 2016
    The lag is probably due to the influx of hackers that are ignored....

commercial photography locations
  • 7xIsBack7xIsBack
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2017
    Yeah, I'm a year late and the problem is still present.I don't think Nexon is going to make a fix to this problem, but if they do, I hope they make a carbon copy of Reboot. Although I don't have problems like being able to go into cash shop or constant kicking, the server lag that I get hinders my playing. Making more channels could also work as well.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Nexon doesnt realize that they would save much more money if they upgraded the servers and than don't have to do it for many years.