[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

FIx the Forums incorrect numbers

TwizzzlersTwizzzlers
Reactions: 2,235
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in Rants and Raves
Hello, I have noticed that when I post pictures for a contest it keeps on getting blanked out. Here is an example of it. I also have noticed other players as well with this issue.

I also noticed that there is 15 pages of people entered in the contest aka the Chair contest!

But Really there is only 8 pages and im afraid that some people that might not get seen of their entrees.

The Problem with the Image - I leave it on for like 1 - 2 days and it gives me a box with image on it. Can somebody fix this issue instead of taking it down and redoing it constantly.

The problem with the posts - I really don't want people getting left out of these contests! If you can fix the pages so it wont say 15 pages but really their s only 8 that would be great!

Last issue: When I went to the food contest it says it has 4 pages but when I click on the last page this pops up. The forums are inaccurate and need to be fixed Immediately!

Comments

• UzumeUzume
    Reactions: 2,525
    edited December 2016
    I noticed this. I actually think it's a problem where there is actually 15 pages but it takes you to page 8 and leaves several posts inaccessible. I've had this problem with numerous threads, and it's real annoying.
    Twizzzlers
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    The problem is that sometimes it thinks there are 10 posts per page and sometimes it thinks there are 20.
    If you click on, say, page 3, sometimes you'll get posts 21-30 and sometimes posts 41-60.
    And if you click on page 3 of a thread with 35 replies, and then the forum randomly decides that pages have 20 posts, then there is no page 3 and you'll get that blank page with "1 2" at the top.

Nice to know we've swapped the old glitchy forums for new glitchy forums.
    Twizzzlers
  • KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    Reactions: 2,960
    edited December 2016
    Oh so it's not just me. Good to know.
    Twizzzlers
  • TwizzzlersTwizzzlers
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Is there a way we can notify somebody about this ?
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

The problem is that sometimes it thinks there are 10 posts per page and sometimes it thinks there are 20.
    If you click on, say, page 3, sometimes you'll get posts 21-30 and sometimes posts 41-60.
    And if you click on page 3 of a thread with 35 replies, and then the forum randomly decides that pages have 20 posts, then there is no page 3 and you'll get that blank page with "1 2" at the top.

• OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/582/this-is-strange

So much this.
    Twizzzlers
  • TwizzzlersTwizzzlers
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I wonder if they are going to fix this because a lot of people signed up for contests and I was going through the posts and I didn't know there was another page of entrees that I missed.
    OdysseyTwo

AKradian
    AKradian said:

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/582/this-is-strange

So much this.