[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

World / CS Transfer Event

xTheRebellionxTheRebellion
Reactions: 360
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi, I am returning to maplestory after a long time. My friends now play in Zenith server so I made a character there. Before there was an option to transfer character and I would like to know if this option will ever be available, as well as transferring cash shop items.

I would really like to transfer my hayato from Renegades to Zenith, and my Dual Blade from Galicia to Zenith as well..

Thank you

Comments

• KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited December 2016
    It shouldn't be a problem since the servers you mentioned are in the same server alliance - GRAZED (Galicia, Renegades, Arcania, Zenith, El Nido, Demethos). You can easily see your friends in Zenith without having to switch worlds.

However, if you want a server transfer because you want to trade your cs items to/from another char in a different world, then I think they still hold server transfers. Can't give a definite answer though because I've never tried other worlds.