[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

when will there be NX Transfer we need one nexon

MessengesMessenges
Reactions: 840
edited December 2016 in General Chat
please let me know <3

Comments

• MessengesMessenges
    Reactions: 840
    edited December 2016
    can someone reply from Nexon
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Messenges
    Messenges said:

can someone reply from Nexon
    1. It's 1AM in California.

2. They never respond to such questions. Ever. You will either see the event announced on the website (possibly in patch Update Notes), or you won't. Even when we had a CM, all he could say was, "I'll pass this on" (to the people who actually make the decisions, who very rarely deign to speak directly to us or read what we have to say).

3. They know we want an NX transfer event. People have been asking for one since the day after the last one ended.

4. Some people are speculating that because we now have class-group shared cash inventory, we won't ever have a full cash inventory transfer event again. or they will be very rare. I doubt Nexon will confirm this speculation, even if it's true. They don't like to tell us anything about their decisions, especially the ones they know we won't like.

5. Patience is a virtue.