[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Forum Rollback 2.0 INCOMING

JerenSoonJerenSoon
Reactions: 820
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Guess we found another hacker again......
Can you fix it again or just rollback again, @OneLetter ...?

Comments

• KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited December 2016
    if you just delete Mel's post then it should be fine but idk if he can
  • JerenSoonJerenSoon
    edited December 2016
    Like what another hacker done; that one needs Rollback.
  • BanzaiBanzai
    Reactions: 440
    edited December 2016
    The whole page is a click bait into that Pic. Wondering if theres someone patrolling forums in the mornings
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Banzai
    Banzai said:

Wondering if theres someone patrolling forums in the mornings
    Even if we disregard yesterday's and today's shenanigans, we often see the korean spambots posting uninterrupted for hours. So obviously there are times that the forums are not patrolled.
    I guess we need more VFM's, but it's not easy to find people suitable for the position, and I don't expect any to be added soon. A new CM has to be found, and then has to get to know the forum's denizens and figure out who could be trusted with the responsibility and want to take it on.
    MegaScience
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Banzai
    Banzai said:

Even if we disregard yesterday's and today's shenanigans, we often see the korean spambots posting uninterrupted for hours. So obviously there are times that the forums are not patrolled.
    I guess we need more VFM's, but it's not easy to find people suitable for the position, and I don't expect any to be added soon. A new CM has to be found, and then has to get to know the forum's denizens and figure out who could be trusted with the responsibility and want to take it on.

tbh, I think you would be good as a VFM, as would Maryse if she ever decides to return.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    KingStarfire

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Banzai
    Banzai said:

tbh, I think you would be good as a VFM, as would Maryse if she ever decides to return.
    Thank you, but I lack (at least) one essential trait: faith in Nexon.
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2016
    Oh boy.. another one?
    /Mabinogi forums bracing for it
  • JerenSoonJerenSoon
    edited December 2016
    Banzai
    Banzai said:

The whole page is a click bait into that Pic. Wondering if theres someone patrolling forums in the mornings
    Guess what? We need Morning Sheriff and Night Sheriff in case those hackers going to do it 24/7...
    Too annoying for this...
  • JerenSoonJerenSoon
    edited December 2016
    Someone still got the hacker in the loose...