[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

increase attack speed for demon slayer

zbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzb
Reactions: 910
edited December 2016 in Rants and Raves
I think this would help even the demon slayer out with other classes of this game or at the very least change the 200 hyper skill to boost 10% attack speed instead of damage. This is just my opinion.

Comments

• TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited December 2016
    your problem is not attack speed, your problem is that you chose the wrong demon class to play. Avengers > Slayers forever! Getting revenge is far superior than just slaying.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    zbzbzbzbzb

I think this would help even the demon slayer out with other classes of this game or at the very least change the 200 hyper skill to boost 10% attack speed instead of damage. This is just my opinion.
    Dude...with a Rune of swiftness we hit speed cap...:T
  • zbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzb
    edited December 2016
    the rune is what gave me a taste of the immaculate power
  • AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Don't Demon Slayers hit attack speed cap with Decent SI and a MPE pot?

fast One-handed weapon (5)
    Booster (-2)
    Passive (-1)
    MPE Green Pot (-1)
    Decent Speed Infusion (-1)

5-2-1-1-1=0
  • zbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzb
    edited December 2016
    Decent speed infusion is a zero skill what I'm saying is to bring something of that sort over to demonslayer. Make the hyper skill have -2 to speed so I don't have to use pots either. The reason I am ranting about this is the ark expedition when I'm mid attack if he uses his one hit kill I have zero chance to avoid it making the game unfair to demonslayer and or demon avenger I don't know I don't play them.
  • zbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzb
    edited December 2016
    They should give demonslayer the hard cap standard no pots no potential or node stones needed. Like I said it is my opinion that they should make that a 4th job skill so you can put it into play at an earlier level when its needed more. I wasn't talking about adding anything in the last part I was talking about the Ark expedition.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    What makes you think Demon Slayer's attack speed is any worse than other classes'?
  • DragventurerDragventurer
    Reactions: 1,701
    edited January 2017
    As a Demon Slayer main, I'm fine even with just a fast axe weapon and Battle Pact. Besides an extra boost to attack speed would make the class even more overpowered (especially with things like Demon Awakening + Blue Blood/Demon Impact)

Oh, and @TerrorStreak, I still prefer Slayers over Avengers cause being blinded by a vengeful rage isn't everything ;)