[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Boss Queuing Party Leader Proposal

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Sometimes we have preassembled parties and we use boss queue to get to the boss battle faster. Very often, I get someone random pulled into the party. To make things worse, he was not in a party and suddenly has control as the new party leader.

One of the most annoying things can occur such as a clueless person dilly dallying while some of us have runes/EXP coupons they plan to use, or simply want to kill the boss as fast as possible and share the loot among friends/ guildies. I cannot stand having plans ruined by someone taking over the party. I am fine with him becoming a member and dropping him out of the party as someone using my party as transportation.

Parties of 1 member or party-less people will be put into random parties (I am just not fine with random queuers hijacking the party)
RegretfuIly
  1. Is it fair to lose your position as a party leader to a random player?11 votes
    1. Yes, we have parties and we don't want some stranger taking over
       91% (10 votes)
    2. It doesn't matter who leads
       9% (1 vote)

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    edited December 2016
    i hate it when someone pulls me into the wrong difficulty
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2016
    Sometimes i was in the situation of all ppl that teled to me leave the pt, and that one guy stay the leader instead he just leave it... would be better that way, and once i got HT gliched since i wasn't the leader of the pt who teled....
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    a way to u avoid that is put the pt private on pt settings so in part can be your fault
    YxarNumbNinja
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    edited December 2016
    @Aramy

Thanks for the advice, but I still get players who are parasites.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    edited January 2017
    Anyone thinks this is a nuisance?
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    edited January 2017
    i hate it when my leader is doing another and im like "dude, leave!" or "ur leader, enter already " or "give me back leader"
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    edited January 2017
    im always stuck with people who don't know how to enter the boss because they don't even know they are the leader.
  • ZephyrusSpringZephyrusSpring
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited January 2017
    Just leave the party and reform? It takes 2 seconds. Sure it's a pain and premade parties should have priority for party leader but getting pulled into the wrong difficulty of a boss? That's on you dude.