[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Tier 4 Box Weapon unable to enhance

PandaDualPandaDual
Reactions: 500
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
If you have received your tier 4 box from the daily V check event, then you probably were thrilled like I was to get the weapon.
However, if you try to Golden Hammer it, add a Bonus Potential, or Star Enhance it further, it will give you a message that says you are unable to upgrade it.
I feel that we should be given the power to enhance it further, so please Nexon. Fix the weapons. (Already got it to legendary tier) q.q

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    You should be grateful you could cube it. KMS couldn't.
  • PandaDualPandaDual
    edited December 2016
    AlexandreFournier Thank you for telling me this. If you can, can you provide the text that came with the weapon? Was it the box, or am I missing something?
  • PandaDualPandaDual
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

You should be grateful you could cube it. KMS couldn't.
    Oh man, I guess I should be grateful then. Thanks Nexon for this amazing weapon, but please provide a more detailed description of the weapon next time.
  • PandaDualPandaDual
    edited December 2016
    AlexanderFournier, one more thing... I've been reading the Limitless Patch Notes for the tier boxes, and this is what was given for the weapon description:

"AbsoLab Weapons (job-based): 12 Star, with Potential and 70% Scrolls applied 8 times. Cannot use Transfer Hammer. Cannot be traded. Will not have an equipment trace upon being destroyed."

I still feel we should be able to enhance further.