[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Windia] LF Active Guild to join!

MaverickRedMaverickRed
Reactions: 800
edited December 2016 in Archive
Coming back from a year long hiatus into the new Maple about a few weeks ago, just as the title says I'm looking for an active guild in Windia with a good alliance. Been playing solo for a few weeks to get back into the swing of things and got my main toon to Lv 180 today. I try to play at least three times a week (more if there's double exp/drop going on).

Comments

• MaverickRedMaverickRed
    Reactions: 800
    edited January 2017
    Still looking for a guild, tried the in-game Guild Finder and no luck so far. I'm just looking for an active guild with a good alliance, not a merchanting guild since I'm pretty newb when it comes to that but if your guild does bossing and merchanting then that's cool. Just leave your IGN, the name of your guild, and what your guild is about here.
  • SecondHeroSecondHero
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited January 2017
    If you haven't found one, look into Memento.

My IGN is IgnisRengeki (Guild lead)

We do bossing, help with quests, chat about random things, and generally try to play the game together! ^_^
    Feel free to PM me in-game. I usually am on.