[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Minor Annoyances

UlquizaUlquiza
Reactions: 400
edited September 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So I've titled this small annoyances due to the fact that there are some things that are often overlooked in lieu of the larger and more important subjects, despite most having rather easy fixes. (Hey, I could do this stuff, hire me!)

Here is a small list that I will continue to compile as I find/remember them. Other players, please feel free to chime in too with things you find.

Content that is annoying to repeat just for items/minor stats boosting.
Ex: Monster Card book is character based and not world/account based.
Story quests such as Stellar Detectives, Heroes of Maple, etc.

Monster Park Extreme ticket pieces still in drop chart. (No use)

Revitalizers still exist in pet merchants. (No use)

Cube Fragments/Cubic(Chaos) blades appearing in drop charts for Reboot. (No use)

Some equipment sets are broken with specific pieces. Ex: Ludibridium NPC purchased "Black Royal Barone" is not a part of the set in which the said item is needed. (Conditionally broken)

Alchemy extraction: One piece at a time. Please make it possible to either extract multiples, or remove the extraction animation. It slows down the game from what should be a minute process to take 5-10. (Quality of life)

Buddy list expansion applies to the character not the account
Guilds:
Can only sort by one option i.e. contribution or rank not both

Names are cut off in guilds

Exiting from search then going back it shows your on members, but it's not displaying members

People can apply to your guild constantly

Sometimes accepting members doesn't work

Players become '???' In like a day or two

Would be nice to know when a guild member was last online

When looking at alliance guild members you can't see ranks you have to search their guild and look there

Board character limit is a bit small

Guild leads get a notification when people apply Jrs. don't

Other:

Notifications stack and invites party/buddy don't take priority

People can whisper you with theirs off

Anviled items show the looks when clicking on others, but if you click on yourself with the button it shows the stats item and double clicking yourself shows the looks
chat filter

Comments

• ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    -Pressing "esc" to exit a npc shop will act as clicking on the menu button instead of leaving the shop.

-The quest helper and reward points UI keep popping up upon logging in every time.

-Sometimes it takes multiple attempts to change channels.

-Ranmaru (normal and madman) are still 1 party per channel and it gets annoying having to exit the map and then switch channels.

-Even if you are in offline mode, buddies can still whisper you.
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Players becomming ??? in guild lists is not at a random moment. This actually happens at every maintenance and once the person logins after maintenance, it's level shows up. It's good way to check who has logged since last maintenance.
  • PikariePikarie
    Reactions: 1,000
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    funny how this thread got locked in maple`s subreddit.
    so you decided to put it here.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    Pikarie
    Pikarie said:

funny how this thread got locked in maple`s subreddit.
    so you decided to put it here.
    Funny how you can read moderator comments.