[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

some accounts/jobs do not receive Lucky Winters

Comments

• DTKRDTKR
    Reactions: 500
    edited January 2017
    Orblit
    Orblit said:

Quick question, just wanted to ask other people with the UNlucky winter bug, how often do you get nodestone drops from arcane river, if at all?
    ~6 an hour off 2x
  • OrblitOrblit
    Reactions: 970
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Alright, just wanted to see if anyone else had both the xmas box problem, and the too extreme to be RNG luck with nodestones. What I mean by that is, going through 2, 3 hour sessions of 2x while using a 2x drop coupon, and still getting 0 nodestones at the end of the day. Has made me a quit trying to farm for them. 5th job so far to me is just the ability to use arcane symbols.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    So I submitted a ticket about this issue.

Of course I got the standard response:
    "I'm sorry to hear that you did not get the items you wanted from the recent event box. I do apologize for this inconvenience. I have contacted our Game Team and, while I would like to help you out, there were no issues with the Santa boxes being dropped and everything was working as intended. Please note, that the items obtained were all part of the random draw luck from the boxes and there is no guarantee that you will receive the items you want even after opening multiple boxes."

Even if the Game Team has been contacted, I'm sure all they did was look at the code, see that all rewards were there, and close the case.
    Well, yes, all rewards are being given to most characters, it's true. Just not some of them who are suffering from some kind of weird glitch. And the game team probably can't confirm that unless they log on to an affected character and start opening boxes. Which they're way too lazy to do.

So, unless we can generate a big enough mass of tickets that would make someone say, "there are too many of these to be a coincidence", we'll be getting no Lucky Winters (or Santa Sleds) next year, either.

Oh, if we only had a CM...
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017