[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NEXON FIX NIGHTWALKER DEAR GOD

BanzaiBanzai
Reactions: 440
edited January 2017 in General Chat
You keep dcing using shadow spear or Spark and it seems Shadow bat is the cause of the problem. i cannot understand why is getting hard to fix this issue.

Comments

• RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited January 2017
    Are you sure it's not the map you're training in? I main a Night Walker and all of my skills seem to be working properly.

If you're training anywhere in Arcane River, it's most likely the maps that are causing you to disconnect, and not the skills themselves.
  • BanzaiBanzai
    edited January 2017
    any map with good amount of monsters that u can't kill ez it dc u from the game. Chuchu Island maps or Arcane River is a good example.
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited January 2017
    The maps are technically causing disconnections, and not the skills.
  • BanzaiBanzai
    edited January 2017
    i dced running CHT so i guess that map is causing disconnections too? LOOOOOOOL
  • xMuramasaxMuramasa
    Reactions: 650
    edited January 2017
    CHT has dced people for years, thats nothing new ^_^
  • BanzaiBanzai
    edited January 2017
    Thanx 4 the comments and i aware about cht, still the problem isn't resolve yet.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Agreed with xMurasa that it's maps and not the skills.

I run DIPQ and proc everything and the game freezes/major lags for a few secs but never dc's, don't know where you can get more mobs in one space than the gargoyle/first stage of DIPQ. Plus only been dcing in Vanishing Journey (+ one of Pollo and Fritto stages).