[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Are there any Maplers here in Band or Drill team?

TubaTuba
Reactions: 3,175
edited January 2017 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hi everyone ^^
I was just wondering if anyone is in a high school or college band or drill team.
I'm getting ready for a drill team solo and ensemble competition and I'm shook af because this will be my first competition. ):

Comments

• TheTranManTheTranMan
    Reactions: 410
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Back in high school I was clarinet in marching band. Hated the practices but loved the competitions.
    Tuba
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited January 2017
    TheTranMan

Back in high school I was clarinet in marching band. Hated the practices but loved the competitions.
    Ohh cool! I played contrabass clarinet for concert season lol! I sucked at marching season so I never made the shows lmfao. But I'm doing a twirling competition lol. The damn competition is coming up soon and I don't have my crap together yet lol so I'm kinda nervous, and by that I mean I don't even have a song picked out yet lmao. #pray4tuba