[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Storage and Guild missing

StoryOfMapleStoryOfMaple
Reactions: 540
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2017 in Tech Support
ok so game crashed and both the storage and guild are missing can someone fix it asap?
Sayjinx

Comments

• StoryOfMapleStoryOfMaple
    Reactions: 540
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    this is in reboot
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2017
    You aren't the only one...supposedly all of Reboot is complaining of this issue.
    Sayjinx
  • SayjinxSayjinx
    Reactions: 750
    edited January 2017
    I was just about to post the same thing in the bug reporting forum. Glad it's not just me.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Sayjinx
    Sayjinx said:

: "I was just about to post the same thing in the bug reporting forum. Glad it's not just me.
    "

This thread is from yesterday, and the guilds and everything came back afterwards.
    Are they gone again?

• SayjinxSayjinx
    Reactions: 750
    edited January 2017
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Sayjinx
    Sayjinx said:

: "I was just about to post the same thing in the bug reporting forum. Glad it's not just me.
    "

This thread is from yesterday, and the guilds and everything came back afterwards.
    Are they gone again?

yeah, i didn't get the chance to post the day of, but I am glad they took care of the issue really quick.