[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

what to do with v coins?

Phantomn1njaPhantomn1nja
Reactions: 410
edited January 2017 in General Chat
now that the v coin shop is gone what do i do with my mountian of unused v coins?? please tell me if they have any use at all and if so then tell me what to do with them thanks :D

Comments

• StéphyStéphy
    Reactions: 1,440
    edited January 2017
    I'm sorry to tell you but as the shop is gone, you can't do anything with them anymore.
    So just throw them away.
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited January 2017
    throw them away for the litterbug record.
    JettLuvsU
  • SaelynnieSaelynnie
    Reactions: 915
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    I would keep them. Previously there was a coin exchange for old unusable coins, so if you have the space or a coin purse, save them. It could be useful again.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Saelynnie
    Saelynnie said:

I would keep them. Previously there was a coin exchange for old unusable coins, so if you have the space or a coin purse, save them. It could be useful again.
    Ya, but from my memory, that one coin exchange event was the only one they've done in the history of GMS (unless I've missed some, also, not couting the reboot one for Christmas since that was a bug), so I'd think it'd be awhile before they do it again.
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited January 2017
    I agree with YinYangX. Just hold on to 'em. You never know when they might come in handy later. They might do a repeat with the same ID for the V coin later down the road with a recycled or update event, or make some error (let's be honest here, they make a lot more coding errors these days) as they did with the Reboot and V coin via the X-mas stocking exchange. You'll be glad you did if that happens, instead of being on the flip side, kicking and punching yourself for dropping them on the ground when you could have had it easy.

Additionally, for how they treat us with very conservatively handing out event coins these days, you'll be extra thankful if such a thing happens.