[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Crashing And Massive Lag Since Update?

sleepyguardsleepyguard
Reactions: 665
edited February 2018 in Tech Support
So, the game seems to be super unbalanced (more so than usual) since the 1.80 update. It was at least mostly working, now there seems to be constant lag, and it took me 4 tries to even get in to the game due to program crashing. The heck happened? (Also, does anyone know if there's a way to turn off the notifications of "World Records"? They aren't exactly helping the lag situation.)

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited January 2017
    It happened to me too, i need try sometimes and i try running abit of the trailer that come before the selection to GMS/EMS so it may not crash...and i sometimes crash while trading characters using the game launcher.
  • HASUEHASHASUEHAS
    Reactions: 740
    edited January 2017
    Same here, constantly lagging after the update and crashing, literally unplayable
  • sleepyguardsleepyguard
    edited January 2017
    O.o They actually recognized there was a problem with the game lagging/crashing, and are doing a Maintenance to fix it!? I'm stunned.
  • sleepyguardsleepyguard
    edited January 2017
    Never mind, 2-Hour downtime specifically to fix lag, didn't fix the lag.......*sigh*.
    PlasticHolly
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited January 2017
    sleepyguard

Never mind, 2-Hour downtime specifically to fix lag, didn't fix the lag.......*sigh*.
    2 hours and they managed to make it worse