[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Making meso's with 0 Meso gear as Kanna ?

Drakeos99Drakeos99
Reactions: 1,625
edited January 2017 in General Chat
Fresh 150+ Kanna looking for EASY way to make meso's fast to help fund my main 203 Dawn Warrior who's struggling to do arcane river quest's :(

Comments

• ShakaAlekShakaAlek
    Reactions: 970
    edited January 2017
    Fast I don't know, since I'm pretty much struggling with funding too, but there are some options: Elite Bosses can give you Clean Slate Scrolls and Epic Potential Scrolls, those sell fairly fast; not a massive amont of mesos, but better than nothing. Next do Commerci. You can get the sweetwater accessories from the shop, they are fairly valuable (500+ millions on Luna in auction house), but it's not fast since you can do limited runs in one day. Other than that, I don't know, hope you get lucky with drops.

One thing you can do, is get herbalism and mining and go around digging mysterious and legendary veins and flower, they can drop master craftsman cubes (only movable within the account), those can help with potentials.

If you're active and serious enough about the game, you can find a guild with members that can solo endgame bosses that are willing to carry you in their runs, allowing you to get stuff like tyrant drops from hard magnus and magnus coins, cra gear (which is fairly cheap to get), stuff like this. Things will stack up and hopefully allow you to farm some bosses on your own at some point.
  • WildFreekWildFreek
    Reactions: 1,445
    edited January 2017
    i think he means he's on reboot cus of meso gear in his question ^. Tho I am also playing on Luna I can tell you that you just gotta stick with making mesos gear and until that's done you won't be making insane gains other than mesos from bosses.