[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestion : Revival of Henesys Hunting Ground

ExoArtExoArt
Reactions: 1,350
edited September 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So i had an epiphany and realized we need HHG back but as a map that is on par to the low lvl henesys golems for early level training. The reason HHG was so popular was because of its nice layout and gave decently good exp, as well as its easy accessibility from henesys and its very original feel that maplestory delivered in the old days. It was nice having a place to congregate that wasn't just the main town of henesys or the fm and had some mobs you could wack. Is there any way this could be re-implemented ?
JettLuvsULilyflower
  1. HHG 1-3 revival with mobs that give good exp for lvls 10-3015 votes
    1. YAY
       93% (14 votes)
    2. NEH
       7% (1 vote)

Comments

• ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    I'm neutral about bringing back HHG.

Certainly, it was a place that people of different levels congregated at but it was mostly high leveled players showing off. Even if it was good exp back then, it would not be good exp now. The monsters in HHG were best suited for lvl 15- and nowadays, players get out of that level range quickly. Some classes even have quests to bring them to lvl 2x now.

If HHG were to be brought back now, people would only go to it at the beginning for nostalgia and then it would be abandoned again. There really is nothing special about that place anymore.
    JettLuvsU
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    i just want it to hang out in tbh.
    JettLuvsU
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited September 2016
    HHG BEST place to train.
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited September 2016
    ふかせ
    ふかせ said:

I'm neutral about bringing back HHG.

Certainly, it was a place that people of different levels congregated at but it was mostly high leveled players showing off. Even if it was good exp back then, it would not be good exp now. The monsters in HHG were best suited for lvl 15- and nowadays, players get out of that level range quickly. Some classes even have quests to bring them to lvl 2x now.

If HHG were to be brought back now, people would only go to it at the beginning for nostalgia and then it would be abandoned again. There really is nothing special about that place anymore.
    IM THE SAME. all my classes I have are ALREADY LEVEL 30 OR ABOVE.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    It'd be pointless to try to make it a lvl 10-30 area since people blow by those levels way too quickly nowadays. It'd make a decent hangout spot, though. People could show off their attacks on the mobs there - something that can't really be done in town.
    Lilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited September 2016
    Fennekin
    Fennekin said:

It'd be pointless to try to make it a lvl 10-30 area since people blow by those levels way too quickly nowadays. It'd make a decent hangout spot, though. People could show off their attacks on the mobs there - something that can't really be done in town.
    i think its better to put it as a hangout.

• KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    Glad to know there are people that also miss HHG. :) I'm not sure where this will go, but I've forwarded this along.