[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Terrific idea inside

BalintBalint
Reactions: 660
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
With all the bugs, lags botters and what not, how about:
Next (or the one after) patch: no content, only bugfixes, server upgrade, method for identifying/banning botters quickly
Dnaman101Shanochi
  1. Do you want a bugfix-only patch19 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (19 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited January 2017
    Best idea ever. So many things are broken it would be great for this to happen
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2017
    Boy if only...Id let the game be down for a long time just for some super serious bug fixing
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited January 2017
    I honestly think KMS needs to "outsource" some of their coders to the Global Maplestory Team because clearly our team has almost no idea how to fix the bugs and constantly occurring issues that the game is facing today. Do the devs even play the live version of the game to see all the problems going on? I doubt it, but would be great for a long period of not getting minor updates, like events, so long as the problems are getting worked on.
  • ZephyrusSpringZephyrusSpring
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited January 2017
    @AznboiE Bug reports are translated and sent to KMS to fix, I don't think GMS are in charge of any code at all. GMS needs more autonomy from Nexon, like Dungeon Fighter.
  • ShanochiShanochi
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited January 2017
    +1 to this,

Or have them bring back the private testing server? We had this before.... except that people were abusing bugs without reporting, so in that case, they should create a "gaming team" to test out the server and play the patch + fixes several bugs before actually launching the game.