[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Family Tag Missing...

NaokiNaoki
Reactions: 1,145
edited January 2017 in General Chat
Does anyone know if nexon going to fix the problem of some people not having their family tag? or is it just not important.. ?

Comments

• MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited January 2017
    sometimes i don't see my tag but my buddies say they can see it...so...maybe it is ok?
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Does anyone have the "Senior" tag? It was mentioned in the quest as an example label (along with "Mom" and "Uncle"), but I haven't seen anyone with it, nor has anyone mentioned it when tiering the tags. I sorta wonder if that's what the invisible ranks are supposed to be lol. The account that I'm missing a tag on gets 100 pts when greeting ancestors, elders, and babies, vice versa too. But then, "Senior" sounds less, er... senior (lol) than "Ancestor" though. And I'm certain that the account I'm missing a tag on is older than my Ancestor account.
  • NaokiNaoki
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited January 2017
    I think by what I've seen that the accounts that are missing their tags are older than 10 years. aswell as me. but I'm not sure if it has to do anything with it
  • TemptationTemptation
    Reactions: 1,575
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    My account is 11y old and I am missing the tag.