[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Event Hall lag and new years event

JenAskarJenAskar
Reactions: 1,010
edited January 2017 in Rants and Raves
Trying not to get too uptight on this, but, the New Years shop location was a stroke of genius.

placing it in a map that has hell lag before DC was not the wisest of decisions. Especially seeing as there aren't many people I've spoken to that can stay in there without lagging out or getting hack dc'd (yeah, guess whos stuck....)

Dark20

Comments

• jkljkl
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2017
    can't really train today after the new update for mardi gras too laggy guess i'll have to wait until tomorrow to try and train
  • Dark20Dark20
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited February 2017
    JenAskar wrote: »
    Trying not to get too uptight on this, but, the New Years shop location was a stroke of genius.

placing it in a map that has hell lag before DC was not the wisest of decisions. Especially seeing as there aren't many people I've spoken to that can stay in there without lagging out or getting hack dc'd (yeah, guess whos stuck....)

Nothing new. It's nexon. What do you expect? They're geniuses.
  • JenAskarJenAskar
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited February 2017

Dark20 wrote: »
    Nothing new. It's nexon. What do you expect? They're geniuses.

lol true. Most of the shops from previous events have been in Henesys at least