[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple ID already logged in

LightDevilsLightDevils
Reactions: 800
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
I was able to play just fine after the maintenance with the game launcher. I quit the game for a while and when I went to log in again, the maple ID already logged in message appeared and I haven't been able to get back on since. No matter what launcher I use. When I use the Nexon launcher, I cant select any world. The first one I click no longer moves or lights up, then I can't click any other world. I've waited over an hour now and I still can't get on, even though it says I'm not logged on in game anymore. To add: I've tried restarting my computer and it still doesn't work.
  1. Is anyone else experiencing this?3 votes
    1. Yes
       67% (2 votes)
    2. No
       33% (1 vote)

Comments

• LightDevilsLightDevils
    edited February 2017
    To add: I've tried restarting my computer and it still doesn't help
  • Sathu7Sathu7
    Reactions: 305
    edited February 2017

This happens more often than you think. The server didn't correctly recognize that you logged off, so it thinks you're logged in. If I were you, I'd wait an hour or two before trying again. If waiting doesn't work, you will probably have to wait for the next maintenance...
  • LightDevilsLightDevils
    edited February 2017
    Sathu7 wrote: »

This happens more often than you think. The server didn't correctly recognize that you logged off, so it thinks you're logged in. If I were you, I'd wait an hour or two before trying again. If waiting doesn't work, you will probably have to wait for the next maintenance...

Apparently a lot of people are experiencing this :/