[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Water Wars Event] Team Base

ChibiChibi
Reactions: 530
edited September 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Water Wars Event, Function

Brief bug summary: I was originally assigned to Team Cygnus. I accepted yesterday's Team Cygnus rewards already. Today, is the day we are reassigned. I happened to have been assigned to Team Resistance, but I cannot teleport to the Resistance Team Base to get the Quackmaster water skill in order to participate in event. Cygnus keeps telling me I cannot 'be a Water Warrior without a Hydroblaster!'

More details:
For some reason, I was still able to accept [Water Wars] Maximum Water Power for Team Cygnus even though I had already been assigned to Team Resistance. I've forfeited the quest but it reappears under the Water Wars Events in progress.

Comments

• ChibiChibi
    Reactions: 530
    edited September 2016
    UPDATE

For some reason, it is functioning fine now. I didn't do anything different other than wait. Though I don't understand why I needed to wait in order for it to let me teleport to Team Base after being reassigned...
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    I'm glad it resolved itself.

If it happens again, please let me know. :)