[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Are there any good cheap lvl 60 cannons in FM?

Dark20Dark20
Reactions: 1,060
edited February 2017 in General Chat
I'm looking for one for my cannoneer for future lvls, thanks! Also, are there any hot time hats like demon slayer horns or other hot time items I missed for unique classes in the free market in khaini? Or do they give them out again during special events like anniversary events?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    You can buy level 60 weapons from the weapon seller NPC's in some towns (Ariant for sure, possibly also Orbis and Ludi), but you should normally be finding weapons and other equipment from the mobs you train on.

As for the hot time hats, they were all untradeable, so the best you can find in FM is anvils of them, if you want the look. The items themselves do show up in coin shops from time to time.
    Dark20
  • CobainCobain
    Reactions: 780
    edited February 2017
    You can also open up Tot's Know How, don't do any of the quests in there as it's kinda broken. Once in there, click the Reward button, click on lv 60, it will give you a box that will give you all lvl 60 gear but it's untradeable.
    Also, if you are in Mardia, I might have some maple gear you can have. It's pretty worthless so I have no issues helping you out with gear.
    Dark20
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    Cobain wrote: »
    You can also open up Tot's Know How, don't do any of the quests in there as it's kinda broken. Once in there, click the Reward button, click on lv 60, it will give you a box that will give you all lvl 60 gear but it's untradeable.
    Also, if you are in Mardia, I might have some maple gear you can have. It's pretty worthless so I have no issues helping you out with gear.

Thanks man! I just wish you were in khaini though. Also, does tot's give you lvl 100 equips as well or just the lvl 60 ones?
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    You can buy level 60 weapons from the weapon seller NPC's in some towns (Ariant for sure, possibly also Orbis and Ludi), but you should normally be finding weapons and other equipment from the mobs you train on.

As for the hot time hats, they were all untradeable, so the best you can find in FM is anvils of them, if you want the look. The items themselves do show up in coin shops from time to time.

How often do they sell them in the cash shop? And how much do the anvil ones sell for in the free market?
  • CobainCobain
    Reactions: 780
    edited February 2017
    Dark20 wrote: »

Thanks man! I just wish you were in khaini though. Also, does tot's give you lvl 100 equips as well or just the lvl 60 ones?

Sadly, it stops at lvl 60. You will have to find your gear from there on. It's really not hard though, if you train where the Maple Guide "U by default" tells you where to train. Those areas usually drop your next "tier" gear. You could also look through the Auction House. I try to put up old gear or random drops in there but they usually don't sell. Pirate gear should be in there though.
    Dark20
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017

Sadly, it stops at lvl 60. You will have to find your gear from there on. It's really not hard though, if you train where the Maple Guide "U by default" tells you where to train. Those areas usually drop your next "tier" gear. You could also look through the Auction House. I try to put up old gear or random drops in there but they usually don't sell. Pirate gear should be in there though.

It's cause most players probably want legendary equips. Also, what lvl do you have to be to do empress cygnus boss and pq? I want the familiar now that they're permanent.
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited February 2017
    i found the level 50 pink flower tubes to be the best 50+ weapons until you get to level 105 and use the revolution weapons.

not only their stats are 15-20 levels above regular weapons at comparable levels, they are also both trade-able; hence, reusable weapons.
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    Okay thanks!
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited February 2017
    It's cause most players probably want legendary equips. Also, what lvl do you have to be to do empress cygnus boss and pq? I want the familiar now that they're permanent.
    You have to be a minimum of level 170 to do the quests to get to normal Cygnus, though she is level 190 and has about 63 billion HP, along with her many summons. There's also an "easy" mode Cygnus that is level 140, but she is also pretty hard and has about 10 billion HP, plus summons. You're either going to need to be very strong yourself or have someone carry you. As for her familiar, it's either incredibly rare, as most boss familiars are, or is obtainable via other methods such as Gachapon. In the event you do get the familiar, you'll also have to be level 190 to use it.
    Dark20
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    Geminia wrote: »
    You have to be a minimum of level 170 to do the quests to get to normal Cygnus, though she is level 190 and has about 63 billion HP, along with her many summons. There's also an "easy" mode Cygnus that is level 140, but she is also pretty hard and has about 10 billion HP, plus summons. You're either going to need to be very strong yourself or have someone carry you. As for her familiar, it's either incredibly rare, as most boss familiars are, or is obtainable via other methods such as Gachapon. In the event you do get the familiar, you'll also have to be level 190 to use it.

Okay thanks! Where do you get the gachaphon tickets, and how common is the cygnus familiar via this method?

If I'm gonna do it when I reach lvl 190, I'm gonna do easy mode.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Gachapon tickets are in the Cash Shop.
    I don't know how common the Cygnus familiar is from Gachapon (or even whether it's always in the reward pool, or just during special events), but like with all of Nexon's random-reward boxes, the good stuff is rare.
  • Dark20Dark20
    edited February 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Gachapon tickets are in the Cash Shop.
    I don't know how common the Cygnus familiar is from Gachapon (or even whether it's always in the reward pool, or just during special events), but like with all of Nexon's random-reward boxes, the good stuff is rare.

I figured so.