[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

PSA: Do not claim Storm Growth Potion Lv.200+

Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
Reactions: 6,020
edited February 2017 in General Chat
This is a warning to players accepting the compensation for 2/2/2017 Unscheduled Maintenance. This thread on r/MapleStory surfaced just after the completion of the maintenance.

The Storm Growth Potion from the Known Instability Issues - 2/1/2017 Compensation cannot be used on characters Level 200 or above, dropped, sold, put into storage, or removed from using Maple Administrator's NoDrop Remove.

If you have this issue, post a bug post here in this thread.

Comments

• AnonimousPLayerAnonimousPLayer
    Reactions: 660
    edited February 2017
    um you can use if over 200 you just wont get a level out of it just a few exp
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited February 2017
    um you can use if over 200 you just wont get a level out of it just a few exp

This specific one doesn't have that function, unlike other ones.
  • krizz25dexdkrizz25dexd
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2017
    i got it but i can't do anything
    forgot i should be 200-
    halp !!
  • CobainCobain
    Reactions: 780
    edited February 2017
    Doesn't it say on the potion, "Can only be used from lvls 1-199" I know the last ones said that.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Cobain wrote: »
    Doesn't it say on the potion, "Can only be used from lvls 1-199" I know the last ones said that.

It does, and you can see that in the giftbox notifier before you claim the item, too.
    But I guess some people just mass-clicked "accept" for all their gifts on their mains, without bothering to read what each one was.
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited February 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Cobain wrote: »

It does, and you can see that in the giftbox notifier before you claim the item, too.
    But I guess some people just mass-clicked "accept" for all their gifts on their mains, without bothering to read what each one was.

They ought to update those to allow level 200s and above to get the same amount of exp it takes to get from 199 to 200 when they use them. Storm Growth pots are just about as old as Big Bang, more or less, and it'd be neat to see that change.

• MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited February 2017
    i want my 200 lvl pot