[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Trainers Command Quest

myyybaadmyyybaad
Reactions: 1,135
edited February 2017 in Rants and Raves
Not even going to say anything. After all that maintenance still not fixed. That's all I have to say.
Dark20Xenon92

Comments

• Dark20Dark20
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited February 2017
    myyybaad wrote: »
    Not even going to say anything. After all that maintenance still not fixed. That's all I have to say.

I hear you man. I can't even start the game. The play button in the nexon launcher is greyed out.
  • myyybaadmyyybaad
    Reactions: 1,135
    edited February 2017
    Yeah man. Oh well, who knows when all this is finally going to be fixed. All they said is be patient, but there is only so much patience us players can have.
    Dark20
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited February 2017
    Yeah man. Oh well, who knows when all this is finally going to be fixed. All they said is be patient, but there is only so much patience us players can have.

Man feel bad for those players who freaking bought the 90 day Lucid Trio packages...

what a waste of nx.

• Dark20Dark20
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited February 2017

I still can't play the game. Play button is greyed out. I'm gonna restart my comp and see what happens.