[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bring Back Chaos Menu Music

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited September 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The current Maplestory music menu theme is a bit too calm.

I miss the old Chaos theme which they still use in KMS.
  1. Should we bring back Chaos Menu music as an option7 votes
    1. Yes, I miss Chaos's menu theme
       57% (4 votes)
    2. No, it isn't relevant
       43% (3 votes)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    I mean, I don't care one way or the other, but let's be real here. Who sits on the login/world/character select screens long enough to want different music?
    JettLuvsUSparkz
  • UzumeUzume
    Reactions: 2,525
    edited September 2016
    Aggraphine

I mean, I don't care one way or the other, but let's be real here. Who sits on the login/world/character select screens long enough to want different music?
    I do. Especially in a game I'm new to, when I'm nervous about actually playing. Though that's just me being weird, surely.
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    That chaos opening sounds so epic.
  • ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    That bgm sounds great, but it would be nice if people can pick which bgm to use for logins. Some people would definitely not like having the original removed.
    JettLuvsU
  • Mallow256Mallow256
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited September 2016
    I swear the chaos theme was the music that played when I started playing ~Nov. 2014. I hope this isn't another case of false memories -_-

Is it weird that I feel reminded of much older versions of maple from the chaos theme despite not having been around to see those? Idk, chaos feels like the music to an adventure that is starting, which reminds me of explorers, which reminds me of the old game. And then I am reminded that explorers still don't have link skills... ITS ABOUT TIME ISN'T IT?!
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    nah, the og maple themes where it's at.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited September 2016
    everyone has a different taste in music.

We should be able to have both whenever we feel like it
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    It's music that you hear for, at worst, ten to fifteen minutes per day. Unless, you know, you make a habit of sitting at the world or character select screens for an hour at a time.

It doesn't seem necessary to implement a way to have your choice of background music.