[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hey guys , let's talk about record's hackers

krizz25dexdkrizz25dexd
Reactions: 200
edited February 2017 in General Chat
-Removed by mod-

Comments

• krizz25dexdkrizz25dexd
    edited February 2017
    don't let to them get free 100k maple point with the chair ..
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Hi, we don't allow accusations of hacking on the forum. Complaining about hackers is tolerated (up to the point where it becomes toxic), but actual names are not. If you wish to report a player, please do so via official channels; either report players in-game or through a ticket.

That having been said, I can vouch that several possible abusers have been forwarded directly, and that Nexon is aware of the possibility of abuse. Continue to report players you suspect are hacking, but again, please do so through official channels.
    BaoDovvnDaisukeHaruto
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited February 2017
    Be patient, im pretty sure they anticipated this and have something planned!
  • krizz25dexdkrizz25dexd
    edited February 2017
    where can i post it on official channel for report?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2017
    where can i post it on official channel for report?

As I mentioned, you can report players you find in-game through several methods. You can either right click on a player and select "report", or you can click on the menu icon on the lower-right corner and select "report".

For larger reports containing multiple characters, it tends to be better to use the ticket system located here. The ticket system lets you include attached pictures, as well as further details that the in-game system might leave out.
    Please remember to be polite and detailed when speaking with GMs; it'll help make things easier for everyone involved.
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    I'm more concerned with the number of totally exploitable categories there were...
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited February 2017
    What if Nexon made these events to bring the hackers out of hiding and squash them en masse just by following the record holders?
    Not likely but would be interesting. I mean my local police department sent 'you won a contest' notice to all the people they had warrants out for. They walked in and one by one arrested and processed behind a door and they didn't suspect a thing.
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited February 2017
    this is sad