[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

kinesis

MomTeresaMomTeresa
Reactions: 1,585
edited February 2017 in General Chat
at what level could a kinesis go to maple island?

is a shortcut out?

thx!

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited February 2017
    I believe only explorers can return to Maple Island through Olaf in Lith Harbor.

If you meant Maple World then I'm not too sure. You may have to do all the tutorial quests up to ending up in the Magician's Association.
    MomTeresa
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    edited February 2017
    yes maple world ~ thx
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2017
    I believe only explorers can return to Maple Island through Olaf in Lith Harbor.

If you meant Maple World then I'm not too sure. You may have to do all the tutorial quests up to ending up in the Magician's Association.

This is correct. Even if it isn't, just do the tutorial quests as they appear and eventually you'll be spat out into Maple World.
    MomTeresa
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    edited February 2017
    ...so much for using kinesis as a mule...can't even get to the beauty coupons until getting out...

thx everyone...
  • MomTeresaMomTeresa
    edited February 2017
    hmm...now the game hangs at the subway incident...got black screen after the white-mage into splash screen.

stuck stuck stuck =(